Samuel’s Call’s vision is to empower less privileged children wherever they may be in the world by supporting and/or improving their learning facilities and environments, and to help these children develop their full potentials in life.
For the less privileged children to achieve their full potential of greatness
- To provide basic school supplies for needy/underprivileged children around the world
- To improve their learning facilities and environment
- To support the children’s academic needs from elementary to college
- To fund transitional and external examinations at all levels and stages wherever it is required
- To provide vocational training for these children that have needs for such/with academic challenges
- To provide a variety of other deserving and necessary support that these underprivileged children deserve in life
- To improve the physical appearance of these children and encourage a higher self-esteem and their academic focus
PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
From providing basic school supplies like school uniforms, books bags, composition books, and others, Samuel’s Call has, within one year of existence, expanded its programs to improve and support learning facilities and environment of some selected schools in remote locations in Africa.
- Samuel’s Call in 2013/14 to 2014/15 school year provided school uniforms and school supplies to 41 pupils in Temidire and Salvation army Primary school, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Preparation for the provision of a 4 room expandable toilets for Temidire Primary schools, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Preparation for the provision of braille for students at a school for the blind in Ghana
- Commissioning of inaugural “Manna House” at St. Andrews Catholic School, Osan-Ekiti, Ekiti state. “Manna House” will be a food pantry that will feed free breakfast and snacks to children in the school and surrounding areas.
To accomplish its vision, Samuel’s Call since its humble beginning has relied on the efforts of people like you with a burning burden for helping children. The programs/projects we have been able to implement so far, and will continue forward, have been made possible through volunteer efforts.
There is still so much to be done. We welcome volunteers from all walks of life and from around the world to reach and serve underprivileged children.
Contact us today to get involved and be that helping hand!
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”
– Mother Teresa